- Centres abroad – "Scenic Transfers"
- Route A: Berlin – Dresden – Prague
- Route B: Cracow – Prague
- Route C: Vienna – Prague (Venice)
- Route D: Munich – Prague
- Route E: Frankfurt airport – Prague
- Route F: Budapest – Prague
- Route G: Salzburg – Prague
- Route H: Prague – Nurnberg
- Centres abroad – one-way transfers to / from Prague
- Centres abroad – round trips from Prague
Being based in Prague we do provide our "Scenic Transfers" etc. in both directions: from / to Prague.
Before reaching Prague, The capitol of The Czech Republic, get to know a little bit more about The Bohemian countryside. This You may comfortably do during transfers. See map for more details.
Enjoy the luxury of having your own driver.
- either direct (4 hours) or panoramic (6 – 7 hours) journey with a stopover in Dresden, 7.600 CZK.
- nonstop 6 hours, a day trip with stopover at Auschwitz, 9.800 CZK.
- Vienna – Cracow: direct trip, 6 hours long transfer across Moravia, 8.800 CZK.
- nonstop (4 hours), 6.090 CZK,
- via wine region (6 hours) – This traditional central-european way can be done fast or with a stop in Valtice, wine region north of the Czech-Austrian borderline 6.600 CZK **,
- via Linz & Cesky Krumlov (a day trip) – The third possibility we offer is a drive via Linz or Nove Hrady & Cesky Krumlov, where we can optionally arrange a guided city tour with a local guide for 90 – 120 min a' 900 CZK, 7.000 CZK.
*) Prague – Venice, Italy (nonstop 10 hours) Most of the journey on the highway through The Austrian Alps, 13.500 CZK.
*) Vienna – Venice, Italy (6 hours), 12.000 CZK.
**) Optionally we offer visit of the local small winery for 1 hour of wine tasting and a small refreshment: 300 CZK per person.
Local small winery
- nonstop (4 hours), 7.100 CZK,
- panoramic (6 hours) – Panoramic journey from Munich crosses the border mountains Sumava , once "The no-man land" behind The Iron Curtain, 7.600 CZK,
- with a stopover at Cesky Krumlov, 7.800 CZK.
- nonstop (6 hours), 8.000 CZK,
- via Karlovy Vary (a day trip) – When You decide to be collected at the Frankfurt airport to be driven to Prague, a 6 hours long journey, a stop can be made in Nurnberg, Germany or in Karlovy Vary, world famous spa in western Bohemia, 8.500 CZK.
- 5 hours long transfer with the option of sightseeing and lunch in the heart of The Southern Moravian wine centers – Lednice or Valtice,
- a day trip via "Danube bend", Szentendre, Visegrad, Ezsterghom,
- going via Cesky Krumlov with 1 – 3 hours stopover there, all these three options cost 9.500 CZK.
Vienna – Budapest:
- direct trip, 3 hours long "highway" transfer, 5.900 CZK,
- via "Danube bend" Szentendre, Visegrad, Ezsterghom, 6.800 CZK.
Budapest – Cracow:
- 6 hours direct transfer with an optional stop in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia, 9.000 CZK,
- 8 hours transfer via "Danube bend" towns: Ezsterghom & Szentendre, 9.500 CZK.
- scenic transfer through Alpine massives on the A1 and the deep forests in Southern Bohemia, 7.100 CZK,
- as a day trip with the stopover in Vyssi Brod Cisterian monastery & Cesky Krumlov, 7.800 CZK.
- 4 hours drive, 5.900 CZK.
- Dresden, Germany (2 hours from Prague ), 3.800 CZK,
- Salzburg, Austria (5 hours from Prague), 6.800 CZK,
- Passau, Germany (2 hours from Prague ), 4.800 CZK / via Cesky Krumlov 5.800 CZK,
Budapest, Hungary (5.5 hours from Prague), 8.700 CZK.
- Prague – Vienna – Budapest – Prague (2 days), 10.500 CZK,
- Dresden, Germany (2 hours from Prague), 4.500 CZK,
- Vienna *, Austria (4 hours from Prague), 6.500 CZK,
- Crakow, Poland via Auschwitz, 10.500 CZK.
*) Local guide possible in Vienna – 3 hours / € 120 or 6 hours / € 240.
Firm price quotation given in advance.
The noted rates are per car up to 4 passengers and include fuel / diesel, toll in Austria & tax. We shall gladly provide rates for a vehicle up to 7 passengers & their luggage upon request.
Prices for tolls in other countries (Slovakia, Poland, Hungary) are not included.